Prescribing and administering medications to children can be challenging and present many problems, especially finding accurate dosage forms and flavors to ensure the child will take the medication. We currently work with many pediatricians and medical practitioners to formulate and customize medications for our youngest clients.
Some of our most commonly requested Pediatric compounding medications are in the following categories:
- Diaper Rash Ointments
- Suspensions for GERD
- Cough & Cold preparations
- Topical Ointments & Cream for Psoriasis
- Topical Ointments & Creams for Eczema
- Antibiotics Suspensions
- Medications for Cardiovascular disease
- Powder Packs for Malaria (Mefloquine)
- Transdermal and Suppositories for children who have trouble swallowing
*We can also provide dye, additive, and sugar-free medications.
If you cannot find a medication in a dosage form and dosage that is suitable for your little one, chances are, we can help solve that problem. We encourage medical practitioners, parents, and caregivers to give us a call, and we will be happy to discuss the available options for your child’s unique needs.